Allegory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A personal RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Describe - A Feather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulysses Penn

Ulysses Penn

Describe - A Feather Empty
PostSubject: Describe - A Feather   Describe - A Feather I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 1:40 pm

One paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Ulysses Penn

Ulysses Penn

PostSubject: Re: Describe - A Feather   Describe - A Feather I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Colors of sapphire and teal, moss and verdant green, bundled in free-floating strands of downy thread. Flashing, shimmering, burlesque. The indigo eye blinking, sighing when it brushes through the air, rippling through currents unseen. Sclera shimmering gold; slim orange and red halo like fire.
Back to top Go down
Zarolin
Administrator
Zarolin

PostSubject: Re: Describe - A Feather   Describe - A Feather I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Sweeping wisps of delicacy flowing from a stern stem; unified strands clinging to each other against the onslaught of the torrent, gliding, swooping, stealing the wind with a tentative hold, falling, swirling, the battle lost as it kisses the ground tenderly. Its soft cream banner stricken with tawny stripes; retired from service to rest upon the golden field, unburdened and free.
Back to top Go down
https://allegory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe - A Feather   Describe - A Feather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe - A Feather
Page 1 of 1